Bears place LB Floyd on injured reserve
- Chiefs beat Chargers to control AFC West
- Lions win to keep playoff hopes alive
- Jags RB Fournette to sit out vs. Texans
- Smith-Schuster likely to play vs. Pats
- Concussed Falcons RB Coleman out Monday
(TSX / STATS) -- The Chicago Bears placed linebacker Leonard Floyd on injured reserve Thursday.
Floyd was carted off the field with MCL and PCL injuries to his right knee following a collision with cornerback Kyle Fuller during Sunday's 27-24 loss to the Detroit Lions.
The 25-year-old Floyd, who was the 16th overall pick of the 2016 draft, registered 34 tackles and 4.5 sacks this season.
Chicago signed linebacker Howard Jones from the practice squad in a corresponding move. Jones recorded five sacks in 12 games during the 2015 season with Tampa Bay and played in 20 contests overall with the Buccaneers.
Updated November 23, 2017