Bills right guard Feliciano out with torn pectoral muscle
- Jets WR Crowder ruled out against 49ers
- Mayfield, Chubb lead Browns past Bengals
- Burrow has 3 TDs, 61 attempts in loss
- Chiefs fan at opener positive for COVID
- Chargers C Pouncey on IR for hip surgery
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) Buffalo Bills starting right guard Jon Feliciano is out indefinitely after having surgery to repair a torn pectoral muscle.
The team did not reveal when or how Feliciano was hurt in making the announcement on its website Friday.
Feliciano is a fifth-year NFL player entering his second season in Buffalo. He started 16 games last year and was part of an offensive line that returned all five starters entering training camp.
Buffalo has depth along its line, with one option having Cody Ford make the switch to guard after spending his rookie season last year starting at right tackle.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated July 31, 2020