Blackhawks, Czech F Chalupa agree to 2-year contract
- NHL, NHLPA agree on return, extend CBA
- NHL: 35 new virus cases in last month
- Toronto, Edmonton to be named hub cities
- Flyers F Lindblom completes radiation
- Coyotes seek boost from healthy Kessel
CHICAGO (AP) The Chicago Blackhawks have agreed to a two-year contract with Czech forward Matej Chalupa.
The team announced the deal on Friday. It begins with the 2020-21 season and carries an average annual value of $925,000.
The 21-year-old Chalupa spent most of last season with HK Hradec Kralove of the Czech Republic League, collecting seven goals and 17 assists in 50 games.
More AP NHL: https://apnews.com/NHL and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated May 29, 2020